Durga Puja, the autumnal popularity known as “Sharodotsav” or “Durgotsav” is the biggest festival in Bengal and celebrated in other parts of India as well. Durga Puja makes the Victory of Goddess Durga over the evil demon Mahishasura thus epitomising the victory of God over Evil. For Bengalis all over the old, this is an occasion of rejoicing with friends and family.
To capture the essence of festivity, ABP Ananda brings to its viewers a special programming “Sharad Ananda” the most comprehensive coverage of Durga Puja from all across the globe. With 360 degree coverage spread over a period of 50 days.
Year on year ABP Ananda’s Sharad Ananda, Bengal’s biggest show on Durga Puja has ushered in and stayed connected to the people throughout the festive season.
|1||Sharad Ananda Samman 2017||Awarding the best Durga Pujas of the city|
|2||Jelar Sera Pujo||Awarding the best Durga Pujas of the districts of Bengal|
|3||Pujor Pran||A district oriented Puja program with Tollywood celebrities & singers|
|4||Durgar Sera Paribar||An animated segment hosted by Maa Durga where she shall look for best fits for her four children|
|5||Narod Narod||An animated show with Mythological characters|
|6||Pujor Adda||Fun-filled chat show during Puja days with celebrities|
|7||Pet Pujo||Cookery show with celebrities|
|8||Pujor Fashion||Fashion-segment with celebrities showcasing the new fashion trends during Puja|
|9||Pujoy Shajan Shorir||Fitness segment hosted by an expert for viewers to make the most out of their health regime|
|10||Flat Barir Pujo||A fun-filled segment showcasing the cultural activities of the best housing complexes|
|11||Probashe Pujo||Showcasing Durga Pujas from various parts of Europe and Asia|
Sarbajit Pal Chowdhury
Mrs. P. Bhattacharya
Nandini Banerjee Acharjee
Priyankita Saha Ghosh
Name – Gautam Dutta
Contact - +91-9830032447
Name – Shailendra Hegde
Contact - +91-9820347764
Name – Parul Kamra
Contact - +91-9811786807
Name – Sadiq P
Contact - +91-9840936776
Cable TV Partner
1. This Contest being conducted by ABP News Network having its registered address at 301, Boston House, Suren Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400093 and its Noida office at A-37, Sector- 60, Noida, 201 307, on the channel ABP Ananda, will be governed by these standard terms and conditions, and accompanying Contest Details (collectively the “Terms”). Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
2. The Organisers of the Contest shall be solely responsible for the execution and administration of this Contest. The Management of ABP News Network & its subsidiaries/group companies reserve the right to cancel / postpone /stop this Contest at its discretion or change all or any part of terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation of any kind and being liable for any consequential losses/damages.
3. The Contest shall run strictly in accordance with the stipulated timeframe as stated by channel from 30 th September ,2016 till 10 th October ,2016. Any entry after the closure of the contest shall not be entertained and summarily rejected.
4. Participants can enroll their entries via http://sharadananda.abpananda.in/ & www.sharadananda.abpananda.in
5. Photos should be uploaded in jpeg format in minimum 640 pixel size and maximum 2000 pixel size.
1. The contest is open to Indian Citizens residing within the geographical territory of India only. The following categories of persons are not eligible to enter the Contest: employees (including their immediate families) of Organiser and its respective divisions, affiliates, authorised dealers/distributors, agents; suppliers of the Prize(s); and any other company professionally connected with this Contest. All entrants shall be responsible for ensuring that their entry and/or acceptance of the Prize (as defined below) does not contravene any local laws or regulations. This Contest shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law. “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step- brother, step-sister or first cousin.
1. Winners will be selected by a lucky draw. Mere participation in the contest does not entitle any entrant to win a prize.
2. Winners can collect their VIP Smart Cards or exciting gift hampers from the mentioned locations by showing their ID proof.
3. It is the sole responsibility of the contestants to ensure that they are entitled to participate in this contest as per the applicable law in of the territory where they reside.
4. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute a release and discharge of ABP News Network by each Winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the Winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Winner (and/or their companions) as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, Prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
5. The Prize(s) can be claimed only by the winner as declared by ABP News Network and the claim of no other person or agent might be considered for the handover of the same except in the case of minor. In the case of minor, the guardian(s) thereof declared so in accordance with law and based on proof of guardianship will be entitled to claim the prize.
6. By sending his/her contact number, the winner shall provide the Organizer with the permission to send SMS or to call him/her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
7. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to participate in the contest. The contest is not a means to earn profit or promote the business or sales of ABP News Network and is only intended to invoke the interest of viewers in the channel.
8. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by ABP News Network to conduct further or other schemes/contests
9. Comments of winners or materials sent to ABP News Network including feedback and other communications of any kind shall be deemed to be non-confidential & will not be returned. ABP News Network shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback and contest entries without limitations or obligation of any kind. ABP News Network shall also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose. ABP News Network reserves the right to analyze and summarize data that collected by it and also reserves the right to publish, distribute, share summaries of the data collected with sponsors or other business partners without limitations or obligations of any kind.
10. ABP News Network is fully committed to following laws related to the collection of data and to their carefully considered policy on data collection. ABP News Network may, however, share personally identifiable information and data shared by the entrants with third parties, only for the purposes of selecting winners. The Entrants are required to provide ABP News Network with the correct details about themselves and ABP News Network will not be liable for any damages direct or indirect.
11. By participating in the Contest, each Participant agrees to hold harmless ABP News Network and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this contest and the show/TV commercial, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the Prize, including liability for personal injury, except where prohibited or limited by law.
12. The Contest shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the contests are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi only.
13. Upon receipt of response from a participant, it is presumed that you have understood and accepted these Terms. Each participant consents to the use of information supplied by the participant in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by ABP News Network
14. These Terms shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any advertising, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest.
15. Definition of best answer is as per ABP News Network discretion.